____________________________________
Alrights peeps, im TOUCHING DOWN SOON!!!!! For once Im looking forward to my Singapore trip. Thanks to NICOLE and my MANCHESTER BIMBO and GWEN TANG. wahhaha.
Ill miss my boost and addix guy. Though she chatted me up instead. Won't it be ironic if I fall for her isntead of Him. Maybe I should just ask him, Are you single? If you are, Shall we perhaps go out for a drink or two?
Time for clubbing, ass checking, simple chilling moments with fattening beers. Time to get fat. I hope the fitness first here allows me in. PLEASE PLEASE. <33333
Now I really know how it feels to be travelling alone. Reason being, the last few times When i flew back to Melbourne myself, I was drown in my own tears. Now, It all feels so different.
Bought myself a burger, 2 sushis and a flat white and munch away, staring at the crowd. This reminds me of my favourite movie " Love Actually"
I love that movie. It may have many stories and censored bits, Its still a lovely movie.
Ah the stupid clock on the computer is ticking, which signals the end of my internet usage. BYE BYEEE SEE YOU ALL IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!